What should I do during the massage or bodywork session?
Prior to the massage, feel free to ask the practitioner any questions about the technique or the upcoming session. During the massage, make yourself comfortable. The practitioner will either gently move you or tell you what is needed throughout the session (such as lifting your arm). Many people just close their eyes and completely relax, communicating if/when they need more or less pressure, another blanket, or anything else relevant to the session. If you have any questions regarding the session or about the particular technique you are receiving, feel free to ask.
Are there any medical conditions that would make massage or bodywork inadvisable?
Yes. That's why it's imperative that, before you begin your session, the practitioner asks general health questions. It is very important that you inform the practitioner of any health problems or medications you are taking. If you are under a doctor's care, it is strongly advised that you receive a written recommendation for massage or bodywork prior to any session. Depending on the condition, approval from your doctor may be required.
How will I feel after the massage or bodywork session?
Most people feel very relaxed. Some experience freedom from long-term aches and pains developed from tension or repetitive activity. After an initial period of feeling slowed down, people often experience increased energy, heightened awareness, and greater productivity which can last for days.
What parts of my body will be massaged?
A typical full-body session will include work on your back, arms, legs, feet, hands, head, neck, and shoulders.
What to Expect:
You may schedule your appointment over the phone: (978)223-3430, or via email: email@example.com
- Cancelations must be made 24 hours in advance. For any no shows you will be charged the full amount out of respect for the therapist traveling to you.
- If my hours of availability do not work, my after-hour fee is an additional $50.
- If you are sick we suggest you reschedule your massage appointment. As getting a massage when your sick can make you feel worse.
- Gratuity is not expected, but is appreciated for a job well done!
- Weather policy: In case of an emergency storm, we usually will cancel depending how the storm goes.
- Sexual Harassment or innuendos of any kind will not be tolerated, and will result in the end of the massage, no reimbursement for the client, and full prosecution under the law.
- Intake forms are required for all clients to complete.
- For any location more than 20 miles away there will be an additional $1.00 per mile. (shortest distance)
Innate Energy Massage